How to Find a Reputable Moving Company
Tips on Choosing a Reliable Residential Moving Service Provider
The very thought of moving can give many people an instant headache. Hiring a reputable and qualified residential moving service provider can help you plan, organize, and execute your relocation project, avoiding the stress and hassle associated with moving. Here are a few tips on how to find a reliable, trustworthy, and experienced mover.
- Ask friends, family members, and neighbors to recommend you movers that have provided them with quality services. You can also check your local yellow pages. Look online as well.
- Find out whether the companies you are considering have proper insurance.
- Make sure the movers are licensed in the state where you live.
- Ask for references and follow up on them. Speaking with previous clients is one of the best ways to find out how good (or bad) the residential moving service provider is. Ask them whether they are pleased with the services of the movers, and if they would hire them again.
- Check them up with the Better Business Bureau
- Obtain at least 3 moving quotes. Ask what services are included in the estimates and whether there are any fees that are not included in the quoted price. Our specialists often advise people not to hire companies that offer too cheap a price, because in the end, the quality of their work can be more than disappointing.
- Last, but not least, go with your instincts. Pay attention to how the representatives of the companies treat you when you contact them. If they don’t take your business and concerns seriously, move on to the next mover on your list.
If you want to avoid the hassle of choosing and screening potential movers, be sure to consult Stars Moving & Storage. We are the leading moving company in Harrisonburg, VA and will do our best to attain your complete satisfaction! Call us today!